Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OBAMA'S INHERITANCE......

Every news station is talking about all the bad things President Obama has inherited....HELLO......who was the President who left it to him???? He refuses to take any blame for anything bad out there...maybe the next four years are going to be very long. But, I refuse to settle in and let him ruin my last days on earth. Today I learned a new world! "PARAPROSDOKIANS".....I love, strange looking words...it is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorously! Examples;
1.  Where there is a will, I want to be in it.....
2.  The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.
3.  If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.......
4. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
5.  To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism.  To steal from many is research.
6.  I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
7.  In filling out an application where it says, 'In case of emergency notify' I always write Doctor.
8.  Your never to old to learn something stupid!
9.  Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
10.  I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it is getting harder and harder to find one anymore.
11.  Some cause happiness whenever they come.....others whenever they go.
12.  I used to be indecisive, Now I am not sure?????  Now you all know a new word.
The Christensons are off to the Bahamas tonight for Thanksgiving.   They leave at 11;00 PM  and get to New York at 5;00 AM. Spend an hour and off to the Bahamas arriving at 10:00  I use to do things like that, but I am not sure how bad I want a vacation now days putting in those hours.
Karrie came over this morning and cleaned up after I had bridge last night, really appreciated the help! Up early and have my yearly doctor appointment in the morning.

No comments: