Thursday, November 8, 2012

HAPPINESS IS A JOURNEY......

Well, we are two days past the re-election and there is no news of any change. There may  be some changes in his cabinet, but who knows when or who.
When you are young and newly married you keep thinking things will change in your life.
Dr. Alfred D. Souza said it best.  "For a long time it seemed to me  life was about to begin, real life.  But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles WERE my life.  This perspective has helped me to see  there is no way to happiness.  Happiness IS the way.  So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.  Happiness is a journey, not a destination."
This made me realize I didn't need to get rid of the President we had that I felt was the anti-Christ here to destroy the world.  My happiness was me and happening now, every day I lived.So each day I say thank you God for this beautiful day, help me be a better me.Another week almost gone and a snow storm in the forecast.

No comments: