Monday, January 13, 2020

TODAYS FORCAST

Well....we made it to Monday......after a very busy weekend.......my cute roommates invited a family of Koreans for the weekend.......?????  A mom and a dad and three very busy little boys.....about 6 - 8 - 10......mom did not speak much English but the kids and dad did.   They came to A merica for 2 years and were working in Texas....where my kids met them.....It snowed and they loved building a snow man on my patio and sleigh riding on the hill by the play ground.....Sunday they went to church with Libby and Brayden then off to ASIAN City to buy food so they could cook us a typical Korean dinner....We  played games and ate a lot.......Such a nice experience and I am so glad I had a house they felt comfortable in.....
Today I struggled through doing laundry and putting the house back together.....and a nice long nap.  The high of the weekend.....Brayden put a automatic blind on my high window.....Love it!

No comments: