Friday, January 10, 2020

I KNEW THAT!

I always loved Leap Year growing up because we got to invite your favorite boy to the Saddie Hopkins dance !!!!!!
BUT that was many years ago when I was free....white.....and 16!....But now I am just counting the days one by one and maybe the minutes and hours?.....who knows?  I intend to enjoy this year...no matter what.  Went and got my hair colored and cut and went to the bank today....my original plan was a  movie and the grocery store.....BE  flexible Betty......snowed last night and suppose to again tonight.....my kids are off doing something with Libby's mission companion who is moving to CA AND  I guess I won't see them till morning.....Then a family of Koreans are coming from Texas for the weekend.....always enjoy  entertaining foreign people...... they want to play in the snow......the kids met them when they lived in Texas.....a couple and three boys.......for two nights.....and so another weekend is planned!


No comments: