Thursday, January 9, 2020

LIFE TOO SHORT....

I have always enjoyed life.....as a young person.....my friends and I could always come up with some thing fun to do.....in college....life was fun and busy and so on in my life.......
It can seem like success is a selective club or an exclusive show with limited seating....but it absolutely is not:  We can not let self doubt stand in the way of doing and being the best of the best....that we can be....I set goals in my life and look back and see how many I accomplished bcause I believed I could....cheer leader....stewardess....mother and wife....later i wanted to be a Conceirge...and I did.....or a volunteer in the Rape Crisis Center .....on the crisis line and as a public
speaker.....then could I speak on a Crusie Ship?  Yes, I found a way to make that happen...Just a couple of times...but I DID!.....As the years have passed....I have slowed down.....my hearts in it,,,,but my poor old body is giving out.....But as Nicci and I have the motto......STILL SASSY, CLASSY AND KICKEN ASSEY!


No comments: