Tuesday, January 28, 2020

OH MY....

This could be me.....I think I have tried everything and done every thing that I wanted to do in life......There are a few places I didn't visit on the planet I wish I could have.....but so thankful I have been and done so much in my life......My goals started early...Be a Cheerleader in high school... Go to college........Be a stewardess.....Get married and have three wonderful daughters....Travel agent which lead to traveling he world....Concerige....Play bridge and have fun friends and 9 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.....what more could a person want......not rich.....not famous....just me....enjoying each day......never forgetting the my wonderful parents and my humble beginning and thankful for every day of my almost 88 years.

No comments: