Sunday, May 17, 2015

THERE COMES A TIME........

There comes a time in everyone's life when you finally realize you can't change the problem and the best solution is to just walk away.......My moving has caused two families to quit talking to each other.....which affects their children........and me!!!!........I am letting it destroy my life and that is ridiculous when I know my years are numbered and to short to be anything but happy........I want to be around people who like me and care and treat me right......I have learned people treat you the way you let them......I'm done with that after 30 years being married to a tyrant!........I am making new friends and have many old ones I enjoy.
Have to have bridge at my house twice in the next two weeks and a birthday luncheon for a friend......so have to get organized and start planning.......thank goodness my house is new and clean.........But let's see......table setting, flowers, wine, food and desert, plenty of ice.......candy and nuts to nibble on.....and....and....and?  Pam and I went to breakfast as Rob is at the cabin, then did a little shopping so the day is almost shot.  Last night the last minute I went with my friend to listen to her son who sings in a barber shop group.......Sher could not find me and when it got 10:00 she sent Pam out in the rain to my house to see if I was OK........I drove home just then .......and the lost were found......with a warning, "Mother when you go out at night late tell someone where you are going"........I think I remember that same conversation a few years back.......when the shoe was on the other foot!  Nice to know someone cares.
Think I will do this for desert for one of the Bridge Parties......so fun!

No comments: