Friday, May 22, 2015

BLESSING OF TIME........

Well I am hoping God's blessings flow through the guy I met at the bank today......You know the one that robbed it while I was standing shoulder to shoulder with him!!!!  I had never put witness a bank robbery on my "bucket list".......but seems God stuck it in today......There I was chatting with the bank tellers......I have used the same bank for 27 years and know them all......just as the teller was handing me my money a long arm reaches past me and grabs it and I hear him tell her "MORE"  As I look up she hands him a wade of bills and I look up to see a man with a scarf over his face dressed in black head to toe with a back pack and he crams all the money in it and turns and leaves and NO ONE does anything!  HE SMELLED BAD..........Now in the movies......when you see a Bank Robbery they pull a gun and tell you to lie down on the floor and not look at them and there is yelling and crying "don't kill me"......and all kinds of excitement.......how come my bank robbery experience was over before I realized it was even happening????  Well the police were called and I was detained an hour and a half and had to be interviewed and fill out several witness forms..........funny thing I ran into my son-in-law's little sister as I was going in......JULIE Pannier......if she would have stayed and chatted with me she would also have been there but she was in a hurry so we hugged and she was off.  After the ordeal I went too the store and there was Mark her husband shopping............. so I told him to go home and tell her what she missed!!!  I had kinda been hoping for some fun and excitement this Memorial Weekend......be careful what you wish for........you might get it!

No comments: