Thursday, May 7, 2015

OH YES.......HUMMINGBIRDS!

I am anxious to get my little humming bird feeder up and see if my two favorite little birds can find my new house.   The past few years in my old neighborhood I had darling little birds off my patio who didn't pay any attention to the dog or I. I loved watching them every day.   As I sit at my desk this evening looking out over my view I see two rows of town houses that look just alike with a nice green lawn between their back patios ......some with white fences......some without.  I wonder who lives in each one and will I someday get to know them and their story......It is lonesome in a new neighborhood where you don't know anyone......  There is also a threatening dark sky looming over the West and more rain is forecast for the next few days......BUT we sure do have pretty green lawns.
Darren came by with two dozen gorgeous red roses for MOTHER'S DAY......He has always been my flower son-in-law!.....and I love being spoiled.   Sherrie has been suffering with a bad back all week.  Annie came over and showed me her engagement ring last night.  I am so excited Brayden asked when he gets off his mission could he live with me and go to school here in Salt Lake.....I would love it!
 

No comments: