Tuesday, May 12, 2015

ANOTHER MOTHER'S DAY SLIDES BY.......

So fun to see what your children and grandchildren remember  growing up.......two sets of photos put together and featured on face book......Tiff and Richie.......Since day one I was always a part of their lives......baby sitting, making costumes, going to school and church programs they were in.   I loved them to death and they knew it.  They always loved Grammie's house for sleep-overs or just to be spoiled.....In Tiff's photos....her mom, Robin, Scott's Mom and I are all front and center in Tiff's life and now she is a mom.....Pam a grandma, Robin grandma and me a great-grandma......... to that cute little Aaron.  I know all my grandchildren love and are very proud of their mother's and so am I.
Today Sherrie came in to see me and go to lunch.....she hung some pictures for me and we had a good visit......I miss her so much and she only comes in from Vernal a couple of times a month.  Getting things ready for lunch tomorrow with Bonnie and Shirley......two great friends. Windy and cool today.  I am so excited my new neighbors on the left are moving in this week...... Gay and Ivan Hill and probably the Taylors........

No comments: