Friday, May 15, 2015

LIVE LONGER, HEALTHIER & HAPPIER.....

I am so tired of crying, stressing and being frustrated!!!!
I go by my condo today and the flyer box is gone and there is no sign out on the road there is a place for sale back in there......the agreement.....lower the price and put up a sign!......when it's your kids.....who are barely speaking to you.......what do you do?   The neighbor called thinking it had been sold and was disappointed to find .......NOTHING BEING DONE!  Am I praying loud enough?
I saw a few suggestions that might help me live longer.......Think Young, stay young......People who feel three or more years younger than their true age actually live longer than those who feel their real age or older......it didn't mention if you needed to act your age or not!.......For your aches and pains reach for ibuprofen like Advil or Motrin .......they alter the level of certain amino acids in the body in a way that slows aging in each and every cell........adds 12 years or more!......Gain 2 more years by setting goals.....Gain 1 year by eating dark chocolate........eat too much and you die of diabetes I bet..........Live 10 more years with hand weights, just do 10 bicep curls twice a week.....even with two cans of soup......this trick works better than losing 20 pounds....oh yes.........I knew I named my blog ....."I DID'T KNOW THAT!" for a reason.
My precious great-grandson Aaron Scott Horton......he'll keep me young!

No comments: