Monday, May 25, 2015

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY......

My sister said when she died she would leave pennies around to let me know she was around to help me.  She ha kept her promise and I spot pennies in all kinds of strange places and when I am least expecting them.  I always kiss the penny and tuck it away and let her know I am thinking of her also.  On this Memorial Day I would like to thank all the wonderful men and women who have given their lives so my family and I could be free
Spent the afternoon with three of my best friends celebrating one of their birthdays.......Patty's husband just died and she is trying to adjust to being single.  It has been a busy weekend.....two movies.....a luncheon and last night my favorite nephew Mike and his wife came to visit me......He knew I needed bailed out.......we had a good talk and he gave me a blessing.  Mike is the son I never had and we have many fun memories through the years.  Thank you Mike and Andrea.
Very tired .......couldn't sleep last night and getting a cold ......so off to bed early tonight.

No comments: