Wednesday, February 4, 2015

YOUR CHARACTER......

I know I didn't become the person I am today over night!!!!! And I know I am not known as a "sweet little old lady".....I doubt anyone ever used the adjective sweet in describing me?  Character and wisdom are sculptured over time......They come with loss, lessons and triumphs........They come after doubts, second guessing and unknowns.......If there were a definite path to success everyone would be on it....... The seeds of your success are planted in your past failures......Your best stories will come from over coming your greatest struggles...... Your praises will be birthed from your pains......So keep standing , keep learning and keep living!
There are some things money just cannot buy.....Like manners, morals and integrity.
Nice day in Salt Lake......catch up time with Patty and Ruth at coffee.......lazy day.

No comments: