Thursday, February 12, 2015

HOUSE ON THE MARKET!

I am so happy and need to start praying that my house will sell soon......we just listed it and put it on the market today.....the Cooks and Panniers have spent all week adding the finishing touches and pulling it together.........Christenson's workers got it in motion.....the kids have all been fantastic!  Richard will have some open houses this long Presidents weekend......cross your fingers for me.  Panniers and Tiffs little family are off to the cabin in Idaho tomorrow for the long weekend.   I was invited but there is snow and cold up there and I am enjoying our beautiful winter with no snow.  I am in the middle of knitting three Christmas stockings I want to finish and see a couple of movies.....so will keep busy this weekend. It seems if you really try .....you can find so many things to do each day.......For instance.......make yourself and someone else smile.  Today you can decide to stress less and dream more.......Today you can focus on what really matters to you.  Today you can decide to make a great choice......... the choice to be happy.

No comments: