Friday, February 27, 2015

A DAMMIT DOLL.........

             YES, I believe things keep happening in your life that keeps pushing you on and higher to succeed......and assist you to higher goals.  Got my nails done today, then wandered down to Z Galleria to check out all their wonderful treasures for your home and get some ideas for my place.......I could get lost in a places like that......then on to Carter's baby clothes, so many darling things for little boys now days, then on to the Paper Store next door and found a treasure that made my day........called a DAMMIT DOLL.  Now days I found I have  quit a few of those days.......The little saying printed on the front says....."Whenever things don't go so well.......and you want to hit the wall and yell.....Here's a little Dammit Doll......That you can't do without......Just grab it firmly by the legs......and find a place to slam it.......and as you whack the stuffing out.....yell "Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!".........now to find a name for him before he gets destroyed.
             Got my nails done, and checked out the progress on my new house.....so anxious. Sher called they are good and busy and Alex celebrated his 22nd birthday yesterday......Karrie is still not communicating......but oh well.  Pam and Rob had a big dinner of some kind tonight and Mike called and invited me to dinner tomorrow night before they go down to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.......and another weekend it upon us...........and life goes on.

No comments: