Monday, February 2, 2015

OH NO............

Why do we need signs to help us be convinced of the things we should know?........I know I can do what I decide to do and I know my family loves me as they are proving it every day.....but I keep feeling it is my fault that their lives have all been disrupted because of me and I don't like it!.....even though it was their idea that I make a huge change in my life.....went by the house today to get my mail and Darren had four people from VERNAL working on my house.   Donna and Dannell ( his son's mother-in-law).......were there to clean the house and Dave and Juan putting in door etc.......hopefully done in a few days......I took over drinks and snacks......they won't let me do anything!!!!!!  It was a beautiful day here....at 5;00 it was 55 degrees.  Long talk with Nadine Lyngle in St. George.....always fun to catch up with old friends.   Mailed bills.....paid condo fee.....and did chores all mornig
TELL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
.

No comments: