Saturday, February 21, 2015

WHERE AM I?

Saturday......a catching up day.  Pam and I went and had Mexican Food for lunch and then off to hit the sales at Macy's.  Picked up a couple of bargains and off to Target to finish up a few things.   It is cold and windy but not like winter at all.  Rob in Idaho so just hanging out.
I have always felt....you are where you are in life because of the choices you made!!! And of course influenced by the choices of your parents ....like religion..... where and how you were raised.......habits and ideas.  I have been worried so much about my life right now and regretting my choice to move, sell the condo, live with my kids and wait for a new place that I have to pay for connecting everything, buy window coverings, washer and dryer, change my mail address and many etcs.......And then I know in my heart God is in charge of my life and always has been......that God has placed me where I am at this moment for a reason..... Even though I do not know the reason right now.....sometime I will.......I just need to trust he is working everything out for the best in my life. Why do we always make things harder instead of having faith an letting God do it?

No comments: