Friday, February 6, 2015

THANKFUL FOR SISTERS.......

I am very lucky......I had three sisters growing up and so many fun memories over the years......my littlest sister Leslie and I shared a room.  I was 11 when she was born.....the perfect age for baby sitting and I did.  As I grew up it was more big sister......little sister and not a lot in common.....I do remember how nice it was to come home from a date in the cold of winter and push her over and take her warm spot in bed.....I don't remember her ever complaining? As we grew into adults with families we started having more in common and  have had many wonderful trips around the world together.  I was worried about her ankle operation today and glad to see her report on facebook all went well.....will check on her tomorrow.   Happy it's over Les an love ya!
 

No comments: