Wednesday, February 18, 2015

GOOD FRIENDS.........

Bridge day at Jane's........I love these days not because I love bridge......but because I love the girls I have known for so long.  Once a month we catch up on every one's latest doings, their kids, their health, their travels. Friends come in all sizes, ages and colors.........I don't have any yellow ones with strange eyes......but I do have tall, short, fat, skinny , old, young etc......and that is what makes life so interesting.  Wouldn't life be awful without friends?  There is one very important ingredient though.....you have to be a friend to have a friend and that seems hard for some people to understand.  After my divorce I found out who were my real friends and wrote a poem about it.....called THANK YOU GOD FOR FRIENDS......it ends with the lines......And I know that at the Rainbows end, I won't find a pot of gold, but you my friend!  So thank you God for my friends.

No comments: