Thursday, February 26, 2015

OLD AGE......

Yes......there is no doubt I have hit old age.......this cold weather makes every part of me hurt!  And yes, my eyes aren't as good as they were......my hair is getting thinner, I have shrunk 2".....no longer 5' 4"........I have flabby arms and weird things grow all over me!  One big blessing is my mind is ok.......and I have so many wonderful memories as this old lady so nicely puts it......"The reason I know my youth has been spent.......is my get-up-and-go-has-got-up-and-went! But I really don't mind I think with a grin, of all the fun place my get-up has been!".........My teen years were spent trying to be miss wonderful.....on to college and then a stewardess....on to a wife and mother and grandmother and now even a great-grand mother......Been around the world to so many wonderful places and met so many nice people......always my goal was to be better and do better and I was blessed with good health. I do hope eventually my family all settle down and like each other again and I get moved into my own home again....But when you think of the options of being old or not......I'll take old.
Everyone is talking about "50 Shades of Grey".....should we see it or shouldn't we?  Read the first book and wasn't impressed......then there is the question.....which came first?........  The chicken or the egg....... Well this cartoon settled it for me......have a nice day.

No comments: