Thursday, February 5, 2015

GREAT NEWS;;;;;;;

It has been since last October that the idea of me moving out of my condo came up!!!!!  I gave in and have struggled with it since......BUT today a little good news.  An email that carpet will be laid in the house on the 11th of March and a walk through on the 18th.....so maybe I will get moved in....... in March!!!!  Now if we can just get my house finished and sold??????
As the days draw closer to my 83rd birthday.....I am older and slowly accepting the color purple.........BUT face it!
Shades of purple bring on interesting changes in your life......
I cannot see......I cannot pee.......I cannot chew.....I cannot screw.....Oh my goodness, what can I do?  My memory shrinks, my hearing stinks.......No sense of smell, I look like Hell.........My bodies drooping, I have trouble pooping......The golden years are here at last.....And I must say, they can kiss my A......PAST!
Can life get any better?

No comments: