Saturday, February 7, 2015

WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT?

 "THOSE WHO WALK WITH GOD ALWAYS KNOW THEIR FINAL DESTINATION:".........
"When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want?  Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame?  Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit in your fancy car?  Will you find comfort  rereading your financial statements?  Of course not......  What will matter then will be people.  If relationships will matter most then.....shouldn't they matter now?"
Off to a movie and lunch with Shirley and it seemed her next door neighbor had plans for she and I to go with her to the Spaghetti Factory with her for dinner.......tonight.......Just presuming we would agree with her plan.......Shirley caved, but I said I had to come home and let my dog out! Seems neighbors can get a little to neighborly!!!!  Panniers home tomorrow night and back to working on my house the first of the week.  Did laundry and my hair today.....tired tonight.

No comments: