Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY......

HAPPY  VALENTINE'S DAY........a very quiet day here.  How come it's no fun when your loved ones are not around.   Just another day.....one year ago today the family got together and we moved the Panniers into their new home......in which I am staying now......as I wait for my new home to be finished. First day of open house at the condo.......some lookers but no takers.  I will stay positive and keep praying.
I guess the best advice is to tune  into your body.......Feel and listen to your vibrations!  The rhythm of the body, the melody of the md, the harmony of the soul.......these create the symphony of life.
Honor, love, respect, accept and bless yourself because this is the highest form of love and gratitude to the universe.
Cute Valentine from Nicci's General Mills company.

No comments: