Sunday, February 15, 2015

WONDER WOMAN........

Enjoying my long weekend and the weather is the greatest!  Shirley and I were off to a movie and dinner then stopped by my Condo....RICH was having open house and good new that a couple of people were interested in it....I am really keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer something will happen soon. 
I never realized it until today but I am a............." WONDER WOMAN"! and I bet most my friends are too.  My list of things I wonder about is about twice as long as the one above?  Heck, I wonder about my health, my age, my family, if my car is ok, if my house will sell soon and I will get what I want for it and when I will be moving!!!!  I never really wondered why I wondered.......it just comes naturally.   I do kinda like the title though.......and it could be a little misleading.......
I REALLY NEED A DAY BETWEEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

No comments: