Monday, August 4, 2014

LOOKS GOOD - SMELLS GOOD

Enjoying the IHop special with Karrie and Brayden.......or our last breakfast......for two years.  He will be in the MTC this week and leave for Washington Monday.........I guess the answer is to keep busy till I see him again.  It's been a cold and rainy day so just puttered around the house and washed my hair.......
       On to something more interesting.....so many changes in the world since I was born and things are constantly moving on.......Just read a story about a new suit for men-----a scented suit, as a matter of fact.  They make them in South Korea, about $400 bucks!  The secret are these  microscopic capsules implanted in the fabric.......they pop open when rubbed or shook to release the scent of pine trees, peppermint or maybe lavender?????  Girls would probably like the lavender, if you smelled like a flower bush, you might have problems with the bees and if you smelled like pine trees if you were walking in the woods you might have a bear attack you!  Children's clothing could be bubble gum, jelly beans and ice cream.   In the winter I'd wear my chili con carne sweatshirt with my saltine mittens......Hot days I'd wear fruity clothes that smelled like watermelon and kiwi. .....I would stay away from the fish, garlic and onion smells......but maybe some men would choose them....  I think food-scented clothing may be the greatest new invention.......I wish I had invented it!

No comments: