Saturday, August 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM......102 YRS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.......It's been 44 long years since you were here and I have missed you so many times.   I wish you could have lived to see Pam and the twins grow up and see my nine wonderful grandchildren......and know you had a great-grandson...Brayden.....Born on your birthday.  I have had a very good life......with my share of ups-and downs .......but looking back it has been a wonderful life......thanks to you and Dad, my brother and sisters and my small town growing up days.....I had lots of friends, boy friends, loved to dance and be a cheer-leader those many years.....college...... and being a stewardess. getting married and having 3 beautiful daughters who gave me 9 wonderful grandchildren......Concierge, volunteer work and travel around the world and adjusting to living in the world of machines.......and waiting for my first great-grandchild.  Yes, I did all this because you taught me I could.......love you.

No comments: