Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SOMEONE'S MIRACLE

First I have to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN"......two days ago!  A big 46 and looking good with your fun family on vacation.  I am happy to have you as a son-in-law you are kind and very generous when people are in need.
I was just thinking everyone can become someones miracle.  Reach out and try to be some one's miracle.  It doesn't cost a lot of money....maybe not a lot of time.  But, the effort is worth it if you can lessen someones burden.  There are so many in need out there now.  In my small circle the Warnocks who are house bound and just lonesome for someone to talk to.  Ann in here rest home spending many long days alone.  A phone call, a note or a visit is so welcome.  Toby who is almost blind, whose husband has only months to live, and needs to know someone is thinking of her and cares.  Bonnie who lost her husband a few months ago, and just needs a phone call now and then.....this is my new challenge to reach out and be there for them.
I must be God's container full of mercy, full of healing, full of caring and concerns. I need to be willing to exchange places with someone hurting. At my age it could be me anytime.
Sad when you realize ...."the things I use to care to do, I no longer care to do, but I really do care that I don't care to do them anymore".  Second Presidential debate last night....can I make it two more weeks till we vote????

No comments: