Saturday, October 27, 2012

G RATED BLOG........

I am sorry that my blog is turning into a 'G' rated one, but so many days of bad news campaigning, and a horrible storm attacking the Northeast etc. I just had to find something to smile about.  On the bottom of this picture it said..."don't forget to wear a helmet!" Don't they look like they are having fun and very happy?  He no doubt has the picnic in his  back pack.....or perhaps the sun tan oil and a bottle of wine, I think I've heard somewhere....."if God wanted us to wear clothes we would have been born in them".....so I simply say it may take a few years to become a free-soul..... they just keep blaming  our strange-ness on old age and being forgetful ......now, I think about all the fun I can have being old and blaming it all on being forgetful!  Well, I can't promise no more "g" rated pictures, but I will try to do better.  Richie came over and raked up the leaves and cleaned out my weedy flower bed in back....he is always so willing to help Gram. Yep, this picture made me smile........so suck it up cupcake.

No comments: