Sunday, October 28, 2012

OH YES...........

This is absolutely one of the prettiest pictures I have ever seen with my own two eyes.......This is when Leslie and I were in the north-west, I want to say Vermont! We just drove by and there it was.  Zipped up to Park City this afternoon with Pam and Rob to do a little shopping at the out-lets.  Ended up at the Polo store where William was working.  I bought him a cute navy plaid shirt and Pam got him the yellow cords for his birthday. William turns 22 on the 5th of December....wow, my first grandson is that old? Pam got a jacket and I ended up with a shirt......why not .......we got a discount? Then home and a stop at the Porcupine restaurant for lunch.....or was it an early dinner? They let me in on the latest with my "X" so it wouldn't happen to me.......He fell for the old scam of  'I am in jail in Mexico and I need $3,000.00 but don't tell my folks." from a grandchild.  He sent the money and the next day when they doubled  the request, the banker got suspicious and decided to do some checking.....well no one was out of the country, but how would he know he doesn't  know most of his grand children's names.......just beware you elders out there.10 days and counting till election day.....with the worst storm on record over the northeast!!!!!

No comments: