Thursday, October 11, 2012

BIG BIRD SAYS.......

In all my 80 years I have ever seen grown men act like they are acting this presidential political campaign season.  We vote in less than a month......then what will I blog about?  I guess "old age" as that is what I know most about.
Baby sitting the Cooks all week, having a lot of fun.
I don't know how Big Bird got involved in the fight.....I guess someone just doesn't have a platform to run on???? All you hear from Obama's speeches, is "I".  He views his election as a blank check to power. Looking forward to the big V-P debate tonight....Bidden and Ryan. I love the following piece from the paper.  ''The President has been totally corrupted by power. His already excessive self-regard has grown out of control thanks to an entourage of yes men, a fawning press and the the presidential bubble.   He actually believes in the messianic cult of the "Black Jesus" that surrounds him and has a Nobel Prize to authenticate his personal exceptionalism".  The result is that Obama is no longer capable of dealing with ordinary disagreement and difference,  Honest disagreements are beneath him.......so he calls Romney a liar and drags poor Big Bird into it.  It is the business of a King clinging to power....He thinks "It's good to be King."

No comments: