Thursday, October 25, 2012

GETTING CLOSER........

Well it happened......my grandsons are doing the snow dance and their grandmother is wondering how the weather in Florida is?  It snowed last night, melted by noon, but more forecast.  It's almost November, and we do need the water I guess.  Survived my bridge luncheon of yesterday, but still putting back the piles of things that make me,me.  Off to lunch today with Pat and LaVern to "Laylas", a Lebanese restaurant, had curry chicken which was very good.
I think I will go vote tomorrow, then not listen to TV, read the paper or turn on the radio till the election is over and I will just have to take the decision that God has willed.......but we have been promised that the Constitution will hang by a thread and the priesthood will save it.....Betty have faith!  Yes, this picture backs me up.  I guess it wouldn't be appropriate to say..."give Obama the bird!!!  Big bird.

No comments: