Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Tiff


There is something very special about your first grandchild! Today my first grandchild turned 28 years old.........I cannot believe how fast the time has passed. But to me she will always be the cutest baby in town. Grandma's always have a favorite picture or two of each grandchild and the hat picture is one of mine. I will always remember the darling little blue-eyed blond with a ready smile at two years old. I was excited with her at the first prom, when she won a ribbon or trophy swimming and I sat in the pouring rain at her college graduation at Lawrence University in Lewiston, Minnesota. She has been my roommate for five years now and we have shared so many fun times. She works at the University of Utah and is still getting awards. She is active in her sororiety as a alumni advisor. Then she got a puppy. Goldie filled all her spare time UNTIL........she met Scott. The past year has been very busy with the new love of her life. He proposed in March and they are getting married the 9th of October. I am so happy for her. We just lost little Goldie this week, her back legs became paralyzed and she couldn't walk. But we have many fun memories of her. Tiffany Marie, was named Marie after her mother, her grandmother and her great-grandmother. I'm sure some day there will be another Marie in the family.......and I will then be a great-grandmother!


No comments: