Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sad Day


"Nothing is forever"........and you have to believe that. Every family has good days and bad days and your always thankful when you have more good days than bad days. Well, this family had a bad day this week. Sherrie's six month old golden retreaver puppy, Zoie, was run over by her husband. He felt bad, she felt bad, the three boys felt bad, and of course so did the rest of our family. Zoie was a precious, busy, beautiful puppy from Sherrie's twin sisters litter of 10 puppies. We all felt like they were all ours. Very few of us get through life without such a tradegy with one of our pets. I have been there done that, when my precious minature yorkie, Mr. Maxx, was run over and killed when he got out of my daughters back yard. I have also had to take two wonderful pets into the vet to be put down, which is just as hard. Lots of tears! We know they are all happy in Doggie Heaven. I have ordered a better week for all of us starting tomorrow.
I am greatful for: all the happy times and memories our pets have given us.

No comments: