Friday, November 17, 2017

TAKE CARE........


More and more I see and hear the words "TAKE CARE OF YOU"......If you don't take care of YOU.....Who will?  And if you aren't well....how can you help everyone else that depends on you.....Sooooo especially as you grow older....it is up to you to put yourself first some times.  Say NO.....once in awhile if you don't feel up to the families request.....I am tending Pam's dog Bree this weekend while they are in Seattle with Nicci.....but I can handle her.....the big dog...NO!  My turn to have bridge in December.....but with shopping, wrapping, decorating and other social things I had to say No.....I will do it in January.......I think there was a time I would have tried to squeeze it in.....when you realize you are in charge of you......you change.
"When someone touches a wound and it no loner hurts.....you then know you have truly forgiven them."  I have reached that point in my life with Don and it is such a great feeling.......Only took 30 years????
WE MADE IT ..IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!


No comments: