Sunday, November 19, 2017

EXCITED..........


  Slept in.......!  Then up to my coffee and Face Book.....And put on a roast in the Crock Pot before Church.......Church was OK.....BUT if I had remembered it was the Primary Program.....may have skipped it!.....
   Sherrie and Ken are coming in to stay all night with me.......and maybe Alex..... Nice sunny day, but cold.  Decorating the house and have the Christmas Tree up.....Don't know if Pam is coming for her dog tonight or not...... The weeks are flying till Thanksgiving.....I plan on just staying around and grabbing  some fast food and a movie.....The First Counselor at church invited me to have dinner with them if I didn't go with family.....I have such a great ward......what  people don't understand is I have spent more Thanksgivings alone......than with family......it is just another day to me.......and it doesn't bother me.
            "THE HARDEST WALK YOU CAN MAKE IS THE WALK YOU MAKE ALONE.....BUT THAT IS THE WALK THAT MAKES YOU THE STRONGEST!"

No comments: