Friday, November 17, 2017

EXACTLY........


Surprise.....Surprise.......I got the best Christmas present ever!!!!  A ROBOT!  I guess if you live long enough......it finally happens.  I decided to get a floor cleaner that just does its own thing after watching Pam's for six weeks......why not????  I ask Pam where to get the best deal and she said...."OH YOU CAN'T BUY ONE.......SHERRIE AND I ORDERED YOU ONE FOR CHRISTMAS.......Well, I got it early.   I named it Arnold .......and now I have a live-in robot who is programed to clean the floors every other day.....yea!!!!.....I would say now.......my life is perfect!
Sher came by and picked up Ken for the weekend......Darren and six buddies are having a FABULOUS FIFTY OLD FART REUNION IN LA THIS WEEKEND.......She came just as we got our first real snow in the ski resorts......pretty slow going home for she and Ken......she will bring him back Sunday after church and stay all night with me.....YES!
Yesterday a fun outing with the neighbors......took Suzanne and I to the BLUE BORE in Midway for breakfast......it is a darling bed and breakfast very Swiss......and good food.  Ivan knew the INN keeper.....Ned Neizerhousen......grew up together.....heard lots of fun stories about sieving gas growing up etc......which I could relate too......more than once.  Today the weather changed.....mostly rain down here.
\Well ......I just had to do it.....started my Christmas decorations today....Put up the tree and will decorate it tomorrow.  Talked to my sweet little sister.

No comments: