Friday, November 3, 2017

BUSY DAY......


       At my age......every day is a good day!  Got Ken off and back to bed for an hour.  Pam wanted to get out and do Lunch......so picked her up a 11:00.  First stop JoAnns for embroidery thread for a project she is doing.....then lunch.....then Walmart for a couple of things she needed......Fun day and glad I could help her out.....only two more weeks on her scooter!!!!  Rob off to the foot ball game with Will tonight.......she might make it to tail gating if it did't rain.
                   Things about old age that are OK.......Ate salad for dinner.....mostly croutons and tomatoes.....really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce and cheese......FINE....it was a Pizza.
                  How to prepare TOFU......Throw it in the trash and bar-b-q some real meat.
                 Just did a weeks worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
                 A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it!
                 I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented........I forgot where I was going with this???.........Senility has been a smooth transition for me!
                I guess Life will always be complicated and we have to just learn to be happy right now otherwise we will run out of time......
               The young couple across the street invited me over for lunch tomorrow......And I can't even remember their names?????  THAT IS REALLY SCAREY.........
                CHANGE THE CLOCKS TONIGHT!!!!
               

No comments: