Friday, November 3, 2017

MAKING BELIEVE.......

Where did the magic of make believe go in our lives.......Here Aaron and I make believe our ghosts are having a conversation....mine is a candle, his a plastic light up that makes a noise.......we had a delightful few minutes and it takes you back to playing with paper dolls and dolls or little boys and their dirt roads to magic places with their cars and trucks......as you enter the world of make believe......and real conversations.......My little sister Dixie had a couple of make believe friends and a make believe mother that had to be consulted before she could eat with our family etc.  No one ever saw them...but we knew they were real to Dixie.
Moving through November already.   I am making out my Christmas List.....I want sexy lingerie......anything flannel with less than 8 buttons!  The weather bureau is forecasting snow soon.
Trying to decide what to do with the dog.......got fined for fencing a little section of my yard for her to potty.....I simply can't walk her four or five times a day......and night.....especially with snow and ice in the forecast.......and her being 15 years old...... she doesn't want to.  I bought a dog pen and will try and work out something this weekend.............."SCREW IT"......My final thought before making most decisions lately.......?



No comments: