Friday, November 17, 2017

PONDERING........


PONDERING.......can be good and bad......As I ponder why I am the way I am.....I think back to where and how my life began......My father being a Bell TELEPHONE Foreman was always on the move with his job......Mom, my sister and I went along....until I had gone to 7 different schools in the first grade and they decided that was no way to raise a family!!!!  As I look back....I had no trouble making new friends and fitting in as I was moved from school to school......and it may be the reason I just thought the way to get through life was to travel.....travel.....travel..... and become a people person which seems to be what my life ended up being with my stewardess job and marrying an airline pilot and after my divorce I later met a travel agent......Ann Moseley...... that shared my love of travel.......I continued to see the world with the great deals she could get us.
I was fortune enough to be able to show my three girls some of the world.....Europe, Mexico, Hawaii, Canada, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Bangkok, Tahiti, Moorea, Alaska etc. Travel is the best education you can get.
My next chapter of pondering will be when we moved to Mancos, Colorado when I was 7 and my few years of life on the farm.....what effect or influence did it have on my life?????

No comments: