Sunday, November 19, 2017

BORN WITH CHOICE OF EVIL OR GOOD??

Watching Morgan Freeman on National Geographic.........and he is traveling the world asking people about their Gods and beliefs........One of the decisions was we are born with both the choice of evil and good to go forth in our life.....and the choices are ours!  Thank goodness I was born into a family and town that instilled in me that good choices made your life better........I am struggling with this religious thing....up to Brigham Young......I believe....BUT I feel he was a leturouse old man who wanted a lot of wives to screw and thus started polygamy......which worked in other places in the world but has ruined many lives in America.  The word of wisdom ......well, I understand smoking and drinking for your health......coffee , tea and caffeine.....not so much!!!  And the garments...... a great way to start an industry he could make lots of money on......CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL!
Take the places in EUROPE where thousands of men were killed during he war .....They did not start Polygamy to have someone take care of all the single women and children that were alone???   So many poor widows in Holland....... They helped them but women were not free game to the men left around.  I can't decide if these programs are good for my thinking or not........I do agree we are born with both good and evil choices in our lives.....

No comments: