Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WALKING WITH GRANDMA.......

I am starting to believe nothing in life is all bad.......take for instance slowing down and hurting when you walk.....well some of our little ones out there look at it much differently.....so should we.  Yes, when you are shuffling, hobbling, limping along it definitely gives you time to take in the world around you......so do!  Went to a movie a few weeks ago with my two youngest grandsons......the 16 year old is 6'4" and the 13 year old is 5'4".....I am about 5"2".......well with one on each arm I found I was moving at a unbelievable pace.....no holding hands and strolling with those two......my feet were hardly touching the ground?  The poem is cute and gives you something to think about.   Beautiful, beautiful Fall day......going to stain a baby cradle I got at the garage sale for Tiffany and trying to clean out closets and drawers.......they really need it ........move or not.

No comments: