Friday, September 26, 2014

Back in VERNAL......

 Up early and Alex's cute fiancé, Lindsey, picked me up and we headed out to Vernal where I will stay this week and keep things moving around here.  I am staying in Brayden's room and there are so many reminders of him in there......I miss him so much, he was very special to me, but know he wanted to go on the mission so much.    Today is Lindsey's mother's birthday and she was coming home from college to surprise her and take her out to dinner.....of course, Alex is in on it and they insist I go with them to dinner as Kenney is staying over with a friend tonight......she has a great mother.  It is fun to watch two young people in love and remembering when......so many years ago.  Sherrie called and was in Atlanta waiting for their flight to Peru......I am excited for them.
I hurt so bad today......don't know if it is the weather, stress of the thought of moving, not exercising enough or what?  Maybe a week without the stairs will help my knees. Enjoying this beautiful fall weather and the green fields and pastures with the horses and cows also enjoying the weather.  This house has many pretty views. 
EVERY THING THAT YOU DO IN LIFE IS INSIGNIFICANT.....YET IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO IT.
(Mahatma Gandhi]

No comments: