Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"THINGY"

YES, YES.......my friends and I all use "thingy" a lot.  You know that thingy on TV, that thingy you wear, that thingy on the car......it really cuts down on the words you have to use.  A thingy can be anything in this whole wide world.......and I love it.  Who invented the thingy......would you even know if you saw a thingy?  All I know, it sure keeps a conversation going when you can't think of the word you want......just say thingy and go on.  I am so drained of energy lately and I wish I knew why......besides old age......I just have this thingy that makes me want to sit down or lay down all the time......I can't figure it out and don't know what I would tell the doctor even if I went in.
As the ancient saying goes "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."  To know the truth is to be in harmony with the infinite intelligence and power of your subconscious mind, which is always moving  forward.  Scientists inform us that we build a new body every eleven months;  so from a physical standpoint you are really only eleven months old.......If you build defects back into your body by thoughts of fear, anger, jealousy, and ill will, you have no one to blame but yourself.   You are the sum total of your own thoughts......The way to get rid of darkness is with light;  the way to overcome cold is with heat;  the way to overcome the negative thought is to substitute the good thoughts.......affirm the good, and he bad will vanish.

No comments: