Tuesday, September 23, 2014

RULES OF LIFE.....

As I look back I wonder how I faced some of the things I got through.....divorce final, dog put down and my Mercedes died and had the bumper and oil pan pulled out....all in one day and then finding........ taking out a mortgage.......... and moving into a new condo with two 18 year olds in college.  I learned about mortgages......paying income tax, quarterlies and house taxes......... and income tax.  I learned how to sell and buy cars for the girls and I......  Yes, there are many battles in my life I hoped I would never have to face or cross.....a lot of shoulda....wouldas......couldas in the past 28 years, but with faith and prayer......I am doing good.  I like the rules of life I saw ......1.  Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.  CHECK   2.  What others think of you is none of you business.  CHECK  3.  Time heals almost everything, give it time.....TRUE  4. Don't compare your life to others  and don't judge them.  You have no idea what their journey is all about. CHECK  5.  Stop thinking to much....it's alright not to know all the answers.  They will come to you when you least expect it.  CHECK  6.No one is in charge of your happiness......but you.  CHECK  So hang in there and never give up hope and have faith.  Right now I am in the middle of should I sell my house and look for a place on ground level with no yard, stairs and laundry on the main floor?????  They worry and I appreciate their concern......just I'm old and tired and hurt lots and seems like a huge thing.......maybe in the morning it will look different!   Went to a movie and  lunch with Shirley today........... Lucille's Becky is getting married the 11th of October......she is in her 50's and her first marriage?????

No comments: