Tuesday, March 6, 2012

YOU ARE WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE...

I love pictures.......they can say so much about the time and energy of the moment.  This was dress-up night on our cruise last week.  Yes, it was to celebrate my 80th birthday!  You forget how different your children are until you spend 24-7 with them all together again.  They are all three very different even though  two are twins and there is 11 years difference in my oldest and the twins, which puts them a century apart.  This means in those 11 years you and your life has probably changed immensely.....and their likes and dislikes are very different. It reminds you that as the years go by .....things remain the same, but different.  There is contention when they are young and it doesn't change when they are grown. The one thing we all agreed on was the fun shopping in Mexico and Belieze.....we did what we could for their economy. Yesterday was a beautiful 60 degrees and today it is cold and cloudy and snow is forecast for tonight. I guess we are just going through March weather.  I just started a new book, "The Hunger Games"....and I can see I'm not going to get much done today.  The movie will be out soon and I need to finish it.

No comments: