Friday, March 23, 2012

YEP, I'M GUILTY

Mertle says;  "Send out love and harmony, put your mind and body in a peaceful place, and then allow the universe to work in the perfect way that it knows how......  Yep, I'm guilty  of being sucked up in the Hunger Games mania......   I did read all three books in two weeks,  I couldn't stop.  Then when I got a chance to see a sneak preview for my granddaughter's fund raiser I jumped at the chance.  It was good and followed the book pretty close..  Having read all three books, I was not ready for it to end....but, I know who Katniss ends up with and how her life ends?????  Did some house cleaning for bridge next week, my house gets cleaned at least twice a year for bridge......Still not feeling the greatest.                                                    

No comments: