Friday, March 2, 2012

HANGING ON........

 
Seems some days you just have to hang on and keep going......I am  still trying to learn every thing about my new computer.  Took lunch over to Tiff today as she is laid up recuperating from her knee operation and she adjusted some things for me.  When I got home I tried to scan some of my vacation pictures into the computer and it told me it was not connected. So now I have another challenge to figure out.  I will get my son-in-law to help me the first of the week, he lives closer to me than Tiff. AND then my favorite TV in the kitchen is stuck on channel 5.......another to do problem this week.  We are finally having some winter now the first of March, but can use the water, and the skiers are loving it. I am still not moving to fast from the cruise......part of getting older.
"Do not pray for an easy life.  Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

No comments: