Monday, March 26, 2012

DIET ON MY MIND......

 Ahh, Spring.......and the stores are full of fun new fashions for Spring.  I love the colors this year, so fresh and exciting..........Do you find the older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. I am determined to lose a few pounds, my knees and hips are really complaining, not to mention my doctor when counseling me about heart problems and diabetes. I was just reading an article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying and driving too fast.....Well suck it up cupcake, that's my idea of  perfect day! So I guess I can't blame my problem onto stress.
Just as I was getting use to yesterday.....along came today.  Took my income tax into my tax man today.  I really like Mike Duncan and it seemed like just yesterday I was doing this same thing.....where does a year go.  Good news, bad news.  Money back from the federal but owe the state.  Very cold today, rain, wind and even some snow.....Spring weather!  Bridge club here tomorrow, then off the hook for entertaining for a few months.

No comments: