Thursday, March 8, 2012

WELL, I FINISHED IT!

She wasn't where she had been......She wasn't where she was going.....But she was on her way........
That seems to apply to me every day.  I feel every day is a new page in my book of life and that I am constantly on my way to the end of a glorious story!
The past two days I was completely immersed in the book "The Hungry Game".  My granddaughter's favorite book of all times.  Her cheer-group were selling tickets to the movie in a couple of weeks so I bought one because I am hooked.  Started the second book of the series today,.....two more  days down the drain!  Vacuumed the house today and washed the salt off the car.  Think of this as a dream.....You go to Hershey Pennsylvania.  The Spa at the Hotel Hersey, to be exact, so we could sample the new Cocoa Facial Experience. The ritual includes an edible dark chocolate mask (rich in antioxidants) that's applied to the lips as well as the face and then wiped off with a warm towel, creating the aroma of baking brownies.....yum. I have visited the Hotel Hersey in Hersey Pa, and no one told me this was available.  Maybe next time!!!!

No comments: