Thursday, March 1, 2012

TRYING TO GET GOING......

Seems I just can't get in gear and get going this week.  I use to bounce back in a couple of days after traveling, but this week hasn't been that way. Could it be I'm getting old?  Snowed last night and is finally showing signs of winter......the first day of March.  Did get my bills paid and went grocery shopping, but not much else today.  Talked to the twins and Tiff today, she, Tiff, said she was feeling better today so will take her lunch tomorrow.When she had her other leg done she was living with me and I could really keep an eye on her.  Lucille called to see if I made it home without some kind of ship trouble.....it is becoming a habit with cruise ships lately.  Well, my meat pie is done so will try to do better tomorrow......

No comments: